niedziela, 19 maja 2013

Twist Magazine

wywiad z Twist Magazine
t's a known fact that all of the girls of Fifth Harmony have awesome style. We love how each member has their own look, but it still complements the rest of the group.

And since we always get style ideas from Ally, Camila, Dinah, Lauren and Normani, we wanted to know which celebs the girls look to for fashion inspiration. So we asked them when they STOPPED BY OUR OFFICES EARLIER THIS WEEK:

Lauren: "I really like Selena Gomez's style, I think she always looks like really pretty and put together. I love how Demi Lovato dresses, too."

Camila: "I really love how Taylor Swift dresses, I think she looks really classy."

Normani: "I love how Cher Lloyd dresses. She's so swagged out, that's my personality also. But I think I dress more like a cross between Beyonce and Rihanna."

Dinah: "I like being edgy and glam-ish. I like Gwen Stefani and Beyonce's kind of look."

Ally: "I like Katy Perry's style because it's fun and it's bright. I really love neon colors and fedoras -- those are my things. I like to experiment like she does." 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz